About This Item
A-ma, pronounced Ah-mah, is the Cherokee word for salt. Interestingly, it is also the Cherokee word for water. This speaks to the importance of these two vital necessities for life.
A-ma in the Cherokee syllabary, is printed on a colorful acrylic graphic that features subtle tones of wheat, orange and slate blue. Each jar is made of high-fired glazed ceramic for durability and beauty. Each jar lid seals with a silicone ring to keep moisture out and protect your favorite salt. Included is a small wooden teaspoon for adding just the right amount of seasoning to your dishes.
- Dimensions: 4 inches high x 3 inches in diameter.
- Hold 8 ounces, or one cup, of your favorite cooking salt.
- Wooden teaspoon included
- Features a silicone seal to maintain freshness
- Material: ceramic, hand applied acrylic graphic
- Gentle hand wash only recommended.