Home Sweet Home Necklace
Home is where the heart is. You can wear the Cherokee Nation close to your heart with this necklace. It features a hand-stamped copper medallion with Cherokee written in the Cherokee syllabary and a sealed glass vial filled with real Cherokee Nation soil.
- Dimensions: Glass vial measures 7/8 inches long x 3/8 inches in diameter.
- 22 inch solid copper chain
- Lobster claw clasp
- Material: glass, cork, solid copper
Leather Cuff with Copper And Bronze
A one-inch wide coffee brown leather cuff features a removable, hand-stamped and polished copper bar. It is stamped in the Cherokee syllabary to say Tsa-la-gi, one of the names the Cherokees use to call themselves. The copper bar is removeable and attached by two bronze lobster claw clasps.
- Adjustable. 8 inches in length with three holes for adjustment between 7 and 8 inches.
- Coffee brown leather cuff
- Removable solid copper bar hand-stamped with the Cherokee syllabary
- Material: leather, copper, and bronze
Oklahoma Brag Tag Necklace
Show your Oklahoma pride and do it Cherokee style. This stainless steel dog tag features a high-resolution graphic of the Oklahoma state flag with the word Oklahoma written in the Cherokee syllabary. Each symbol represents a sound. Put those sounds together and they say O-ga-la-homa, the Cherokee word for Oklahoma. The artwork is sealed under acrylic resin and surrounded by copper beading.
- Dog tag measures 1.5 inches long x 7/8 inch wide.
- 20-inch solid copper ball chain
- Copper lobster claw clasp
- Material: Solid copper chain, stainless steel dog tag, acrylic resin.
Rock Crystal Necklace
Rock Crystals have played a prominent role in Cherokee mythology and medicine. One of the most famous legends is about Uktena, a powerful, giant winged being with a crystal in his forehead. This necklace features a naturally faceted, crystal nugget suspended from a solid 20 inch copper ball chain.
- 20 inch copper ball chain.
- Material: Solid copper, naturally faceted rock crystal
Seven Pearl and Bronze Bead Necklace
This Seven Pearl necklace features seven 7-8 mm freshwater pearls, each one representing one of the seven clans of the Cherokee Nation. Each pearl is separated by a bronze bead. Bronze beads complete the 18-inch long necklace. Bronze lobster claw clasp.
Dimensions: 18 inches long
Material: Freshwater pearls; bronze beads.
Three Worlds Copper Earrings
These earrings evoke the spirit of the ancient Cherokee story of creation. Cherokees believe our world is actually composed of three different worlds. The upper world is full of peace, the middle world, where we live strives to strike a balance between order and disorder, and the lower world is often chaotic. These earrings are made from copper disks that have been gently hammered to provide texture and catch the light. The tapered silhouette elongates the neck and ends in an iridescent freshwater pearl. Copper ear wires.
- 2 1/4 inches long x 1 inch wide.
- Material: Solid copper, Freshwater pearl