Bracelet with Copper and Handmade Clay Beads
Handmade 12 mm clay beads fired with a natural charcoal-colored finish streaked with natural red clay inclusions. This bracelet features a large, solid copper focal bead.
- Stretch. Will accommodate most wrists.
- Measures 7.5″ in length.
- Handmade natural clay beads
- Material: Solid Copper and Clay
Leather Cuff with Copper And Bronze
A one-inch wide coffee brown leather cuff features a removable, hand-stamped and polished copper bar. It is stamped in the Cherokee syllabary to say Tsa-la-gi, one of the names the Cherokees use to call themselves. The copper bar is removeable and attached by two bronze lobster claw clasps.
- Adjustable. 8 inches in length with three holes for adjustment between 7 and 8 inches.
- Coffee brown leather cuff
- Removable solid copper bar hand-stamped with the Cherokee syllabary
- Material: leather, copper, and bronze
Oklahoma Brag Tag Necklace
Show your Oklahoma pride and do it Cherokee style. This stainless steel dog tag features a high-resolution graphic of the Oklahoma state flag with the word Oklahoma written in the Cherokee syllabary. Each symbol represents a sound. Put those sounds together and they say O-ga-la-homa, the Cherokee word for Oklahoma. The artwork is sealed under acrylic resin and surrounded by copper beading.
- Dog tag measures 1.5 inches long x 7/8 inch wide.
- 20-inch solid copper ball chain
- Copper lobster claw clasp
- Material: Solid copper chain, stainless steel dog tag, acrylic resin.